Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DEEP SUBMERGE


As God of Ocean and Dream, Deep Submerge is an attack of Sailor Neptune in the manga comics and anime Sailor Moon. I think she's the most beautiful Sailor Senshi. When I was trying to give this picture a life, it was exciting to see how all the elements in the photo could work together that perfectly. Since water is my most favorite element, I put all my heart in this. What is cool is the dragon wings happens to blend in and mix with the rising water, makes it look like 2 big huge wings. I know this looks like a work I've have done in the past, but in much more details and cool stuffs. :)

TRUE COLORS ~ INNER GOLD

It is easy to be distracted and pulled in different directions by external factors when we are constantly surrounded by society. To find and...