Monday, June 6, 2011

I'M AQUARIUS!


My Western Zodiac Sign is Aquarius :D. This is an air sign, but with the symbol of a man pouring water, so most people think it's a water sign. An air sign's quality is mostly about the mental process, and Aquarius is a Thinker, and I think a lot, but forget easy. It is also a Friend's sign, and I love making friends and communicating. This sign is also a fixed sign, so I'm very stubborn and headstrong. And pretty much I acquire other traits from this sign. I love studying about horoscope and zodiac, but I'm more interest in the Western Zodiac rather than Eastern. =] And this photo goes out to all my Aquarius friends that I can think of (lol).

TRUE COLORS ~ INNER GOLD

It is easy to be distracted and pulled in different directions by external factors when we are constantly surrounded by society. To find and...